Contact +33 5 53 71 13 70

Lustrac's hamlet

Presentation
Practical informations
Suggestions

Lustrac's hamlet is composed of a mill, inseparable from the castle, built around 1296 by Foulques de Lustrac, the place's lord. The present building, built on the Lot's right bank at the late 13th century and the early 14th, was used for grain grinding until its conversion into an hydroelectric plant in 1930. It was turned into a home. (Text from the Mérimée database). 

Practical informations
back to top
Amazing, it's raining!Point of interest without visit
Contact details
Hameau de Lustrac



47140 - TRENTELS

Tel infos
Accueil OTFL : +33 5 53 71 13 70
Email : info\tourisme-fumel.com|Accueil OTFL