You are going for a stroll and would like to take a break and have a snack? You cannot wait to unwrap your purchases after one of our traditional and Local Producers' market? No problem! Our region proposes you many areas where you can picnic.
Out in the country and in the shade for a sunny day
- the Parc des Rochers in Saint-Vite
- the nautical stopping place in Saint-Vite
- the picnic area at the Château de Bonaguil (if you haven't visited it yet, it is the occasion!)
- the tree climbing park Parc-en-Ciel in Lacapelle-Biron, where you can easily spend an entire day, between tree climbing and swimming when the weather is good
- the area at the place known as "Chaux" in Saint-Georges
Not in the shade
- the former railway of Fumel
Near the roads
- next to the round-about near the E. Leclerc supermarket in Montayral
- the area next to the village hall in Cuzorn
- the rest area in Bourlens
- the rest area in Thézac
The Tourist Office's suggests
Also, some places that are not equipped as picnic areas but still invite you to take a break, have a picnic, or a snack... We like those in particular.Nous les affectionnons particulièrement.
If you settle there for a moment, do not forget to take a bin bag to to keep our beautiful nature unspoiled!
- the nature theatre in Fumel
- the "impasse de la cascade" street in Monsempron-Libos
- the Foulon's park in Monsempron-Libos
- Lustrac's nautical stopping place in Trentels
- the public garden in Tournon d'Agenais
How to find it?
You can see the picnic areas and these few places where to take a break on this map, or by clicking on the opposite link.