In the heart of the village of Monsempron, next to the Saint-Géraud church, the Prieural castle hosts various exhibitions to discover or rediscover many talented painters. "Intriguing, exhilarating, enchanting" is the site of the priory of Monsempron with its crypt, major building judged by archaeologists as one of the most beautiful of the diocese of Agen. Guided tour included in the visits of Monsempron proposed by the Tourist Office.
- Printemps des Arts: from March 25th to April 8th, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Bonus exhibition: Claude BONIS paintings from April 15th to 28th, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- spring exhibition: Association SATA: from May 13th to June 9th, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. - Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- summer exhibition: HICO paintings from July 1st to September 29th, open every day July and August from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. - September only for schoolchildren
- Philip PAYNE autumn exhibition: from October 6th to 22nd.
- artists' day in the streets: Saturday July 1st from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; 8 p.m. meal concert in the street with the group POURKOIPA
Guided tours: contact the Fumel-Vallée du Lot tourist office 05.53.71.13.
Pour les visites, contacter l'office de tourisme Fumel-Vallée du Lot à Fumel.
Entrée libre pour les expositions.
Activities on site Temporary exhibitions
Spoken languages French