In the heart of the village of Monsempron, next to the Saint-Géraud church, the Prieural castle hosts various exhibitions to discover or rediscover many talented painters. "intriguing, exhilarating, enchanting" is the site of the priory of Monsempron with its crypt, major building judged by archaeologists as one of the most beautiful of the diocese of Agen. Guided tour included in the visits of Monsempron proposed by the Office of Tourism.
- Printemps des Arts: from March 27th to April 10th, Wednesdays and Saturdays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- photo exhibition by JM HASLAY: from May 15th to June 13th, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- summer exhibition, Daniel DEYANOVITCH (sculptures, engravings ...): from July 3rd to September 25th in July and August every day from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and in September, Saturdays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- autumn exhibition: from October 9th to 24th.
- artists day in the streets, guest of honor: Daniel DEYANOVITCH, Saturday June 5th from 10 am to 7 pm; 7:30 p.m. catering on site; 9 p.m. free concert at the foot of the Church of St Géraud with the group GIL and LES GADJI (gypsy jazz)
Guided tours: contact the Fumel-Vallée du Lot tourist office in Fumel
To be informed by the tourist office Fumel Vallée du Lot with regard to the days and schedules of visits as well as the tariff. Free admission for exhibitions.
Activities on site Temporary exhibitions
Spoken languages French