Hameau de Lustrac

WelcomeHameau de Lustrac

Lustrac's mill is inseperable from the castle, built around 1296 by Foulques de Lustrac, lord of the place. The current building, built on the right bank of the Lot between the end of the 13th and the beginning of the 14th centuries, was used to grind grains until its conversion into hydroelectric power station in 1930. It has been turned into an accommodation.

Opening

Prices

Practical information

Duration of visit (min) 15

Suggestions