In the borders of the Agenais and the Quercy, from 42 km of Agen and 45 km from Cahors, Tournon d'Agenais is an ancient country-house perched on a pech, a hill in the flat or round summit and in the sloping sides of the Country of Greenhouses, between Lot-et-Garonne. Based in 1270 by Raymond VII, Count of Toulouse and representative of king of France, its high houses form its rampart, a door lets in towards its orderly streets and its place of valleys. Of the public garden, a viewpoint indicator allows to take advantage of the panorama on the valley of Boudouyssou. Tournon d'Agenais puts forward the former house of Bishops d'Agen called "Abescat", its belfry of the XVIIth from which the bell tower shelters a lunar clock to follow the phases of the night star.
Accès libre toute l'année.